The Huron-Perth Catholic District School Board offers 19 facilities for use through an online booking system. Renting a school is easy and can be done in a few simple steps:
- Create an Account – To book any facility within the Huron-Perth CDSB, an account must be created in our online database by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page. Account applications will be reviewed and approved by the Community Use of School Coordinator at the Board Office.
- Agree to the terms and conditions as set out in Board Policy 3E:13, Authorization for Use of School Facilities
- Have a valid e-mail account that can send and receive account information
- Provide a valid certificate of insurance with a minimum of $2 million liability coverage naming the Huron-Perth Catholic District School Board as an ‘additional insured’. Groups that cannot provide a certificate of insurance must purchase coverage through the HPCDSB Blanket Insurance based on the rating schedule provided by OSBIE (Ontario School Board Insurance Exchange). The cost of liability insurance will be added to the permit costs.
- Apply to Rent a Facility – Rent a school facility (see our list of elementary and secondary schools for location addresses) using our easy online application system. New users will need to create an account or if you are an existing user, you can simply login using your previously created account. Follow the application wizard through the "Create a Permit" process.
- Approval – Once an application has been approved, a permit will be electronically issued. You will need to check the approved dates listed on the permit as some may have been removed due to conflicts, which will appear in red on the bookings listing.
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED